Sunday, August 9, 2020

July 28th (Christmas In July??? Say What??)

Christmas In July!!
Erica made the girls adorable matching shirts for our 1st Christmas In July Party since we missed our original Christmas get together!

We were all festive in our shorts and Christmas clothes!



Bracelets Bridget made us!
The girls played while we chatted. 
Then it was time to decorate Christmas Ornaments!
Erica made pictures of the girls from this summer with a homemade frame for our tree's this December! Love it!




Time for Presents!!


New troll for Ella!
I love giving gifts, but especially for Erica's girls!! They have the best facial expressions!!



Happy girls!!


I got earrings made for Erica, I got matching of course at home.
She loves them!
She got me a new mermaid wine tumbler and "Basic Bitch Hard Cider"...yum can't wait to try it!
Frozen pizza for lunch! Yummy!
Icing Christmas cookies!! A new marshmallow icing Erica found!


Time to get our suits on to go swimming!
All loaded up and ready to go!



Happy Ella.

Enjoying her neighborhood pool!



Love this of Bridget!!

Enjoying each others company!
Happy girl in the shallow end.

Getting pushed in game with some neighbor boys!
So glad I got this made before I left for Erica's!!
I didn't have to do much to get ready for dinner....yummy.
Night game for Adelyn! Looks like tie dye with the clouds! Adelyn's last game of sand volleyball!
They played older girls again and lost, but they kept up pretty well!
Sorry Crush but I do see improvement!! 
Thanks Coach Corey!! We were missing 3 girls!

My new earrings from Brinley and Co...she was having a sale and I couldn't resist!!
Love Love Love!!




No comments:

Post a Comment