Tuesday, February 22, 2022

January 28th (CT Play-My Homework Ate My Dog)

Adelyn and I went to the CT play tonight. I bought 3 tickets because Ella was supposed to go but decided to stay home with Daddy. Then another girl, Emerson came also that Adelyn is friends with so Addie sat with her, I let another Addie use one of my tickets and then April M sat next to me instead! Ha. Sounds confusing but I got a date with my friend and Adelyn got to sit with her friend somewhere else. Lol.
Any who...Taylor, Noah and Amelia are in the play! Awesome.
Taylor and Noah as Diane's!

Noah in his suit!! Perfect roll for him.


Amelia, her homework ate her dog!! They all had excuses why they couldn't turn in assignment on time. She was the main character. Go Amelia.



She was testing on mice so they are the ones that ate her dog! Haha. (Well that was the story, so not really but her story convinced her teacher!! Ha)
Taylor as a mouse also.




Daphne made a prop for the play in a theater design class...haha. Had to get a pic.


Wow what a cool fact!! Kansas City sure loves the Chiefs!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment