Friday, February 25, 2022

February 4th (New Carpets/Double Date Night w/ Stiver's)

Carpet guys got her a little after 8 and were done before lunch!! Wahoo!!
The carpets are so soft and comfy!
You can see the difference in the carpets. Yucky brown all gone from our bedroom!
It looks so good!!! Yay!

Love the color we picked.
And my closet/laundry room got a little extra pretty carpet!!
Leopard!!!!


Now we need new carpet throughout the rest of the house!
Adelyn stayed home with Ella tonight/babysat her! So actually played with her and took care of her. Then Nick and I went out with Eva and Rob!!
We went to dinner at the Brass Onion. 
1st time eating here for us other than April T's 40th birthday celebration in the back room.


Fancy drinks!
So nice to hang out and talk. We haven't all been together since October!!
Eva got Salmon and Risotto! 
Nick and I both got the filet with potatoes but I switched my Brussel sprouts out for mushrooms! 
Oh my gosh, amazing!!
I used my butter knife the whole time to cut it and didn't even realize till end of the meal.
Then for dessert we got a super rich chocolate thick chocolate truffle.
Rob got carrot cake and it looked amazing so I got one to go!
(The carrot cake was one of the best I have ever had!!!!)
We stole our husbands drinks while they went outside to smoke. Sorry about your luck!!
Great night out with awesome friends!
Adelyn did well with Ella but then once it hits 8:30 she gets a little crazy!!
But we got back just a little before 9!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment