Sunday, February 27, 2022

February 7th (Monday Morning Sunrise/Early Birthday Celebration For Me-Jalapenos)

Lately the sky has been so gorgeous in the mornings!!

Got some stuff done around the house while the kids were at school.

At 5:30 we headed to Jalapeno's to celebrate my birthday early on Taco Night since this weekend coming up is my real birthday and we will be at volleyball all day/night!

It was so nice that my cousin Keri, her husband Ryan, Maggie, my parents, and Stephen could all come to celebrate! The food was so yummy. 

My mom made a cake but didn't want me to blow it out on the cake because of Covid, which I already had??! Oh well it was sooo funny of me holding the candle lit and laughing. It was very weird and funny! Haha.
Then my mom said to open the cake at least and hold the candle?? Haha.



Making a wish! Haha.
Love this girl and my fried ice cream!!
My mom's angel food cake was amazing also.
Great food with awesome family!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment