Monday, February 17, 2014

February 12th (It's MY Birthday!!!)

 Adelyn Valentine's treats for school...I was going to do something creative, but to much going on so we did blow pops!!
Ready for her Valentine Party...lots of hearts!


While Adelyn was at her party (that I couldn't go to since they weren't doing a big party this time), Ella and I got to working on putting everything away and looking good down in the playroom. Ella was such a good little helper!! I love how much more space I have on the walls because of the shelves.
Well Daddy had to go to work today, but was home yesterday and Monday. He left a little early so he could be home by 5 to go with us to dance and then get Chinese for my favorite birthday dinner.
Dance was a little crazy because Ella was hungry and didn't want to be there this time. Once we got home we ate delicious Chinese. Great way to end the day! Oh not as thrilled to turn 31 but it was easier than last year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment