Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 15th (Ella's 2nd Breakfast/Jammie Birthday Party!!)

                                           Grandma Joy grabbed her Ella right away!!

 Breakfast food: Yogurt parfait bar, crescents, donuts, rice crispies, little smokies with bacon, and egg muffins! Everything tasted delicious...after I re did the little smokies!! lol

                                                   Chocolate and Cinnamon Cupcakes
   After Ella's bath (because of a blow out right before everyone showed up..lol) she found the drinks!
 I kept the decorations simply, since it was early 10 am for a party. I had some balloon bouquets and then animals with balloons attached for each kid to take home when they left!
 Oh and I put a bunch of our own stuffed animals all around the house! Easy decorations.

                                                           MJ and Wyatt are here.
                                                                  Aubree
                                   Emerson, Addie and Bridget...three peas in a pod!
 Time for the birthday girl to eat some food.
                                         Jillian and MJ joining in on the dress up.
                                              Had to get a pic with our birthday girl.


 Ella is ready to open some presents!




                                                             Ella got an Ella doll!!

 Oh my gosh Ella is soo cute all the time, but when you sing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY she just lights up!


                                                        Yummy Chocolate for her!

                                            Love Emerson's motion shot of about to take a bite!

                                   I think she got a little messy...she loved it though.
                                      Daddy cleaned Ella...what a great Daddy she has!

                                                         Jace loved playing with cars today.
                                          Her last gift from Nani and Popo is a dress!
 I really think she only needed this tissue paper...peek a boo!!


                                 Ella just went an snuggled up with Erica...So sweet!!

                                        I think they had a lot of fun!! Hahaha
The kids take home presents!
 After everyone left Ella went down for a much needed nap and Adelyn said, "her brain told her she just has to draw not play anymore that is all she wants to do all teh time!!" LOL She cracks me up.
Today I actually got a present from Erica. She thought I might need this with this last crazy week! Thanks I can't wait to drink it! lol
Today was a very long crazy, hard, sad day. The morning started crazy, running around the house trying to keep Ella happy while I prepared food. But it all came together once people started to arrive. Ella was super happy, forgot she was there sometimes..lol. She was just so happy and loved being around everyone..it was nice. She got some great gifts and loved having all the attention. 
We had a little break and didn't clean up one thing...lol. Then it was time to go to Cooper's Celebration of Life Party. It was a very very hard night...I cried over and over again. I also got to drink a little champagne which helped me calm down a little. It was nice seeing people we hadn't seen in a long time but it is so hard to understand that he is actually gone. I was close with my cousin Cooper and his family. I love you Baby Coo Coo! Hope you are having fun up there!




No comments:

Post a Comment