Sunday, February 16, 2014

February 11th (Celebrating my birthday!!)

WE made it to panzon's, mexican to join the Grandparent's for dinner...taco night.
Daddy took this adorable picture of Adelyn!

                                             Birthday fun money!! Thanks everyone.
                                    Valentine presents for the girls..they were very excited!
     




                       I always want a cookie cake on my birthday and Hen House makes the best.
                                 One of my favorite pictures lately of the girls and me.


                                                         Thanks for helping Addie.
                                                             The crew! Had a great dinner.
The huge icicle that was on our back roof top!! Daddy had to get it off...awesome.
He got it.


It was taller than Ella!!



Today was a hard day. Last Friday my cousin Cooper died suddenly. It has been a super sad week for me including on my birthday. He was only 25 years old and healthy, but had something go wrong with his heart. They are still waiting on his autopsy. Well today it was especially hard since we went over to visit with my aunt and uncle Maggie and Dan and my cousin Keri. We did lots of crying and telling stories...super hard. Then we were off to dinner, which is not what I really wanted to do since we were sad!! Dinner was really good though just kind of weird this year!
Once we got home I told Daddy about the huge Icicle, that he just had to get down. They all tasted it...lol. Addie loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment