Tuesday, November 14, 2023

October 20th (House Project/Fall Trees/KC Pumpkin Patch/Other Place)

I thought Nick wasn't going to work today but he did on the house and poured at someone's house for their pool deck.

I had to take Nick something at the pool deck and these trees are so pretty by Olathe Northwest!
Finally Nick came home so we could go to the Pumpkin Patch for the 1st time in a million years!! It was a nice day, actually kind of hot. Ella still wasn't feeling 100 percent, but I had to get out of the house. I have been cooped up for days and needed some family time!!
We are here. 

It's pretty cute here.


Had to grab a pic with my girls.


Love all the pumpkins.

Ella wanted to do all the slides.

So many fun picture places.

Daddy, daughter picture.




Weee.
So Adelyn and I went on the crazy tube slide!!
It was was faster than I thought it would be..ha ha.

I screamed the whole way down!
Adelyn loved it too.



We liked the carnival games too.
Family Picture.
Ella was starting to get tired and was pretty out of it.





Huge Dinosaur.






Ella was done at this point.
Poor thing is still not 100 percent.



Well it wasn't very enjoyable at the Pumpkin Patch. Ella was tired and still not feeling well. Adelyn was bored. Ha. So we only lasted an hour. Then headed to The Other Place for dinner. We were all hungry! 
Got Ella to bed so she can feel better!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment