Monday, April 3, 2023

March 25th (Healing/Crumbl From Erica/Oliver/Dinner From Parents)

My scar from my surgery. Healing nicely. I am just exhausted and can only rest ALL day!!
Erica Simmon's stopped bye with some cookies for me!
It was so nice of her. We chatted a little.
My mom then stopped bye with steaks to grill, along with potatoes/onions in foil, and broccoli in foil to grill. Then it was easier for Nick to cook and less clean up for us!
I came downstairs from laying down all day to find Oliver in a box my mom brought us food over in! Cats are such silly creatures.
Ella laughing about the cat.

This cat!
My mom also brought us Coconut cream pie my favorite! Yum!
My appetite has been smaller since the surgery. I mean not a bad thing. Ha.
Nick has been doing a good job of keeping up on laundry and cleaning. He has been doing it all for Ella also, which I think is setting in how much I do! Lol. I am still adjusting to my estrogen and cried tonight! I was worried about my leg pain! I am worried it could be a blood clot! Ugh! Just a lot going on, but I know it will get better!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment