Saturday, April 4, 2020

March 27th (April M's Birthday Chat/Gummi Bear Science/Scavenger Hunt/Social Distance Driveway Fun

Morning call with Lizzie and April.
Lizzie and I were face timing and I said lets try to three way video chat April....it worked! Yay.
Miss these ladies so much.
(They didn't know I was taking pictures! LOL)



April took the picture above of us looking!
Hope to see them in the next few months.
Science time with the girls.
Gummi Bears with different solutions to see how they react.

Ella put all the gummi bears in the bowls.


We picked a coke to try with one.



6 different solutions! We will watch them and see what they look like after 24 hours.
Now time to do some indoor PE with GOOOOO NOOODDDLEEE!
This one is fun..running and jumping!

I got the girls dressed and we left in the afternoon for a walk on this nice day out!
Looking for more stuff on my extended extra page scavenger hunt for work.
Wreath on Ruth's door...she wanted to say hi.
Pretty water we just saw on our walk.
Working on a new puzzle.
We started with more..showing what we have left.
Ice cream one of my favorites for the hunt.
Mail with my name on it.
People walking outsider my window.
Around 4:45 April and Ruth came over with their own stuff to do some social distancing happy hour!
It was nice to hang out with friends for an hour!!


Zoom with these ladies tonight at 9 pm!!
I had lots of friend time today...should be good for another week.
(They didn't know I took pictures of them..lol)
It was a great day catching up with friends.
Happy 41st birthday April McCloskey!

No comments:

Post a Comment