Sunday, May 19, 2019

May 2nd (Double Field Trips-Olathe Play Hospital for Ella/Royals Game for Addie)

So I already bought a ticket a long time ago to go with Addie to the Day at the K. I felt so guilty not going with Ella since I don't like to miss any field trips, but I knew she would have fun. Adelyn went on the same field trip and didn't have parents come so I didn't feel as bad.
She is ready to go have some fun!!


We found the kids in close seats for the science part of the day.

Neil, Lizzie, Sarah and Me.
It's cold!! Boo.
Fun experiments.
Then the parents helped get the kids to the bathroom and to where they were eating in the parking lot.
Lizzie, Bekah, Sarah and I all ate in Lizzie's van since it was still a little chilly.
We met up with the kids and headed back into watch the game.
April sat right by me!!



 We were high up but it was a great view.

 We went for a little walk with friends while waiting for the game.
Daddy got here finally!!
He worked a 1/2 day then met us!
She got her dip in dots! Looks yummy.


 What a great day spending with my 4th grader. Wish it was a little warmer but at least it didn't rain.
We stayed till the 7th inning and then we left with Nick to go get my car and take the rental car back finally!! So glad to get my car back!!






No comments:

Post a Comment