Wednesday, June 7, 2017

May 26th (1st Day of Summer)

Annual summer gift to kick of summer fun!


Today we hit up Sam's to get last supplies for the memorial day party. 
Lunch is a must at sam's...I love that pizza!

Now time for a swim after some shopping.



Noah then came to join us for a swim while Ruth ran with her dad to his appointment. Noah thought the pool was cold but still got in like the girls.

 There sure was some competition going on with these two! Even some cheating from noah! Uh oh.

She is totally ready.

Once Nick got home from work Adelyn and I headed up Toysrus to get her our new tradition of getting a present with mommy. I did it with Ella this year and she loved it. Adelyn new exactly what she wanted and didn't spend very much. Love that my kids don't like expensive things yet. haha
One gift her new kitty.
Love my Addie time.

Adelyn picked a puppy out for Ella for her extra present.
All her stuff she got to pick out.
Her new little surprise pony she got!
I can't believe in 2 days Addie with be 8!!

No comments:

Post a Comment