Thursday, June 11, 2015

May 22nd and May 23rd (MOVING!!)

So Friday morning started crazy like expected...Sherri came to watch the girls so we could go sign paperwork. Then we got a call that the fridge guy was there...so had to make a quick call to step dad to get over to new house for us. Then we got over there and then headed over to Belton House. We started doing things around house, getting stuff ready to move over to new house. Made a few trips with trailer. Later on Jeff met up with us and helped us out a lot. I dropped the girls off at my parents house around 4. Then we headed back to get another load and then ate Salty Igunana for dinner with Jeff. We got everything ready to go for tomorrow morning! Ahhhhh!! So excited and nervous.

Saturday morning was just as crazy. I had to run back and forth to Belton to Olathe to meet people bringing new furniture. Then I brought all the clothes and kid toys in my car. Lots went on. But Nick had lots of help..thankfully. I went and got lunch at Jack Stack for everyone. Then picked up the girls around 3 pm. The house is a complete mess and I am totally stressed out. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment