Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 18th (School Pictures/Daycare at Gym!!)

Adelyn chose her favorite dress to wear for her pictures. She looked so cute.
I got a picture of Ella on her 2nd day of daycare at the gym!! Yes DAYCARE!! 1st time leaving her alone not with a Grandma. She went on Tuesday also but I didn't bring my camera. She loved daycare, had lots of fun. Avery, Hollies daughter also came to the daycare. 
 Friends over to play after school. Adelyn said her pictures went great. We invited Jasmine and Jillian over to play. The girls always have so much fun with each other!!
                                                      Getting their Daddy!!
Look at her face...love!!
                                                    Hahahahahaha...love Adelyn here!

Tonight the girls loved attacking their Daddy! What a great Dad Nick is...love how he is with our girls!!

Side note: I am now working out almost everyday again and eating healthy. I just had to get back into shape. I also have a work out buddy, Hollie!! Which is nice to keep each other going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment