Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 21st (THURSDAY!!)

Adelyn wanted to take a picture of Nala!
The girls were playing so nicely together this afternoon!


 I suggested that we go up to the Italian Ice place after dinner since it is soooo HOT!!! And Adelyn hasn't had it since she was 2 and I new Ella would love it!
                                                                  Waiting patiently!!

Daddy got Rainbow!
Adelyn got Grape and Blue Raspberry!
Ella shared with everyone!
And I had Coconut/Cinnamon...I know weird right?? It has been my favorite since I was a teenager...it is soooo good!!
Adelyn is doing really well in school, she really enjoys it! I am doing better about the teacher. I am going to go in an observe next week to feel more comfortable. Adelyn says she is awesome though so I am feeling much better! She also does centers which I love. We also are enjoying walking to school everyday with our neighbors Jasmine and Allison. Ella loves going on walks, but would love to stay in sissy's room instead! 
Great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment