Friday, December 30, 2011

December 26th (Day after Christmas Shopping)

Well today is one of my favorite times...after Christmas shopping!! I love deals and this is one fun day to do it. All morning I went shoppping while Nick and Adelyn hung out at home. I looked and looked for a 9 ft Christmas tree in the price range we wanted but I couldn't find one. So later in the afternoon we all headed out after Addie's nap to get Nick a rental truck while his was in the shop and to find a tree. I had the idea to stop at Lowes and we hit the jack pot in my opinion. We got a 9 ft full tree for $100 when originally $378!! It was the last one on display...some of the lights weren't working but we bought it and Nick figured it out and fixed the lights!! It was a great day of shopping...just really tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment