Friday, July 19, 2019

July 11th (Spring Hill Pool w/Simmon's Girls & 7-11 slurpee Day)

Yay so excited to see Simmon's girls and to go to Spring Hill Pool for the 1st time!
This place is great not to big but lots of fun!
Go Addie.

Ella can do this slide all by herself!! Wow great job Ella.

Addie doing the bigger slide.
These two are getting BIG...heading off by themselves together!




Happy little girl...big stuff!!

 
See she can climb out of the pool by herself and then go down the slide by herself!!
Wow this is soooo great for Ella and me!! Hehe.

 Bridget, Emerson and Addie.





Erica going down. 
I went down about 4 times.


 Aubree and Ella.


After a few hours we left to go hit up the 7-11 on 7/11 for a free small slurpee!
Well lots of other people were doing the same thing. Haha.
We waited...it didn't take long.


Happy girls!
(They had my favorite Pina Colada!!!)

Then Erica spotted Jackson Long. I worked with his mom many many years ago at Dino Den!!
He is so big now...graduated high school...Oh my am I old now!!
Great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment