Friday, April 24, 2020

April 19th (Ella's Fort/Outside Fun/Texas Sheet Cake/More Outside Fun)

 I helped Ella a little make a fort!

 I finally got the girls outside to enjoy this nice weather!
They played eating with grass and dirt! ha. Nice.

 I need a break from my family!!
While they played out back I made texas sheet cake for a treat!
Ella loves loves loves to be outside. 
So Nick got home and she opted to eat her snack outside with Daddy on the driveway.
Adelyn and Noah bike riding a lot!!


Nick let Mayva out to enjoy some front yard time with us. She was really good and just stayed!
Oliver popped out from the corner to say hi to us.
We ate dinner. Then ended the night with brownie sundaes and Trolls 2!
(We had a Fandango gift card so we rented it on there!)
I thought it was a cute movie. I liked the first one better but I did enjoy all the music!
Nick is already passed out on the couch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment