Sunday, August 3, 2014

July 30th (Allergy Testing!!)



 I went to the allergist to get her tested since she has been congested all the time, coughing, and having the sleep apnea at night again. So my mom watched Ella and we went. Adelyn was very upset when she got the test done on her back but we had to do it. I had to when I was young and I found out how much I was allergic to.
Well guess what she isn't allergic to ANYTHING!!! Not good at all. That means our next step is to have surgery to get her adenoids and tonsils removed!! They had told me about 5 months ago we could do it but I wanted to check everything out and try whatever we could so we didn't have to do it. Well I got an appt. at the ENT for tomorrow and we shall see what they say.
After some yummy goodcents lunch at Grandma's we headed home for Ella to take a nap. What a long day but we will find out more tomorrow for Addie.

No comments:

Post a Comment