Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 16th (Jeff and Sasha's Wedding Reception/Bowling!!)


Jeff and Sasha's Wedding Reception
 Ella dancing to the music...the DJ played a bunch of 90's hits!!



We headed out this afternoon to Jeff and Sasha's wedding reception at Jeff's parents house. They had a really good DJ. We had burgers, hot dogs and sides. Adelyn stayed at the neighbor's house while we went since she really really didn't want to go. I think Ella enjoyed all of our attention to herself. We then headed home close to 8. We had some friends come over to hang out and then headed up for cosmic bowling! Aunt Lisa came to watch the girls while they slept! 
                                                       Clint, Danny and Nick
                                                                Sarah, Me and Renee



                                                                  Let me take a selfie!!
All of them about to take an apple pie shot!! But not me this time...those messed me up!!
We had so much fun with our friends tonight. I had the high score 174!!! I couldn't believe it, but I wasn't drunk so that helps! Can't wait for us all to hang out again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment