Monday, August 18, 2014

August 15th (2nd Day of Kindergarten/Friday!!!)


I got Adelyn this horse outfit for a present on the first day of school along with a few other things. She wanted to wear it today, it looked cute with her crown headband! Ella wanted a picture with her big sissy!
Well today we drove to school and got in a lot smoother than yesterday, not as many parents taking there kids to class!
I was not feeling well about the teacher again. She isn't what I wanted for my daughter and she isn't very good at telling the kids directions to start the day off. I was having so much anxiety that I had to do something. I made a meeting with the teacher this afternoon and cried my eyes out!! 
I didn't know I would be this emotional about my daughters teacher, but she is not the type of teacher I thought would be a kindergarten teacher. So I talked things out with him, which the principal is amazing. I am going to go talk with the teacher, he is going to talk with the teacher and I am going to observe her teaching next week. Then I will meet back with him and have another meeting over how I am feeling!
I am hoping things get better, but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment