Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 26th (Night Out!!)

 They were too cute this morning with playing with their babies!! Love my girls. Then in the afternoon it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's to play and stay the night!! Mommy and Daddy got ready for our friends Danny and Renee to come over to eat dinner, go cosmic bowling and get in the hot tub!!
                                                           Renee and Danny

                          Bowling fun...especially after they got the songs unstuck from country! lol



We had such a blast bowling. I totally sucked the more I drank...lol I wonder why. Renee and I got pretty trashed...whoops. But we kept mixing lots of different drinks. Luckily Nick was able to drive us home. Then we got our suits on to get in the hot tub...so much fun at 1 am!! lol A little drama happened with the neighbors then it was off to bed at 3:30 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment