Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 4th (Surgery Day!!)

On our way to @ 5:30 am!!
Ella's hair was too funny!! She was excited to be awake so early.
                                 Getting ready to go in for surgery...I was getting a little nervous.  I got Adelyn this leopard she wanted and she was so happy!!

  Daddy and Ella came back to say goodbye and to see her soon!! I got a little emotional!!
Then after 20 mins. she was out of surgery and was not happy when she woke up. I started to get a little upset again because of her crying. She settled down after she ate some pudding and got some pain medicine. After about an hour we got to leave which is what she wanted!! We headed straight home to get her in bed and watching a show!!
I made her a chocolate milk shake to make her feel better!! She was doing pretty well today. She also had a lot of jello, but still didn't want to swallow very much with water. She ended up watching movies, and taking a nap. She was in a lot of pain later, but I finally got her to take the pain medicine that relaxed her!! Long long day, feeling bad for my little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment