Monday, August 18, 2014

August 14th (1st Day of KINDERGARTEN!!!)

Not wanting her picture in the morning, but I made pancakes for her!! lol
 
            She wanted to be a vet last year and still this year!!

She is showing her nails!!

                                                                       Sister picture!!


                                                        Me with my big Kindergartner!!!

                                         We walked to school today with our neighbors!!
                   We found Jordan ready for his first day of 1st grade!! With his justin beiber hair!!

Ms. Hickam!
Ready for her first day!! She is so excited, she said she was a little scared to go all day to school!!
I still had some reservations about the teacher, she just isn't what I expected!
After school Allison, Ella and I picked up Jasmine and Adelyn from school and took them for some Cherry Berry!! Kara, Peyton and Kelsey also met us there. I think I was more excited..lol!
                                     Adelyn was not happy in this picture..."No pictures MOM!!"
                                               I think someone was a little tired from school.
 

                                                      Love the picture above of all the kids!!
I was so excited that they had white chocolate, may favorite. So Ella and I shared cookie in cream and white chocolate. Adelyn got cookie and cream and chocolate with lots of toppings! The kids were so happy!
Then we headed home and the kids played and played outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment