Wednesday, August 24, 2022

August 5th (Lake of the Ozarks-Dart Tournament/Grandma Judy's/Backwater Jacks)

/
The view from the dart Hotel is beautiful, Hotel not so much! lol.
I was being so crazy because it was a 2 star hotel with horrible reviews. So I bought/brought sheets and comforters from home to put on the beds. Plus I cleaned with Lysol the whole hotel and bathroom. I also checked for bed bugs!! I was acting a little paranoid. Lol.
Finally after a few hours, the girls and I headed to my Grandma's to chat with her since I haven't seen her since 2019. She had to stay and have someone work on her house, so I took the girls swimming in her nice pool in her neighborhood!!


It was nice just swimming with the girls. 
We left around 6:45 to head back to find a place to eat dinner!
We called Nick to see if he was done playing darts, and luckily he was and he WON!!
Yay that is so exciting!!
We headed to Backwater Jacks for dinner together.
Pina Colada and a Strawberry Daiquiri for Addie and me!!
Ella got some too!! Happy girl to be with her Daddy!
Such a pretty view on the lake. Best Sunsets are at the Lake!!

We headed back to meet Lisa, Nick's sister came and stayed with us. I got the girls in bed with their tablets and Harry Potter on. Then Lisa and I headed down to see Nick and see some Dart Players. Lots of people playing and getting drunk. I went back up around 10 to put the girls to bed. I went back down to hang out and have a beer. Went to bed around midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment