Thursday, August 25, 2022

August 11th (Teacher Gifts/Ella's 1st Day of 5th Grade/LaMar's Donuts with Adelyn/Cane's for Lunch)

Teacher/Para gifts this year to start the year off with new lunch bags!!
Filled them with fun treats, reusable silverware and an ice pack!
Ella is so excited for school!!
She has been ready for weeks to get back to a schedule and so have I!!



All the faces of Ella!!


She wanted a picture with her Dog.

Got her new backpack on and ready to go!!
I walk Ella back every year and brought the gifts also.
Mrs. Lesley and Ms. Angela!! Love them!

After I got home I got Adelyn out of bed/room to head up to Lamar's to get some yummy donuts!


Always yummy!
Adelyn and I headed up to get Ella from school for the 1/2 day along with lunch from Canes!!
I figured out if I get food Adelyn will come with me! Ha. Bribing works!
Nick and I's song came on today!
Great 1st day for Ella, she is so happy to be back in school!
Adelyn starts tomorrow and I leave for the girls trip.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment