Tuesday, August 30, 2022

August 14th (Bye Bye Lake of the Ozarks)

Goodbye to this peaceful view.
Sarah forgot the sign so she made one.

Going home even though I think a few of us wanted to stay longer!!

It was really nice just having 4 this year. Easy going and a lot of rest time together!! 

Got home around 2:30. Wish I would have stayed away a little longer, maybe house would have been more picked up!

 I literally pulled into my house with Jeff Lyon's big mower in my spot on driveway so I had to go yell at him down the street to move it! Then Nick was tree trimming again, which I didn't want to happen so that's why he was doing it when I was gone! Ugh! I walked into the kitchen with EVERY single big bib, little bib, sippy cup and new Ella's cups sitting on one side of the sink. The kitchen was sticky and yucky all over!! I was PISSED!! And all Nick said was, "I thought you were getting home later?" Ugh!! So I put my stuff down and started cleaning Ella's stuff because she needed some for school. Prepped for school tomorrow and then asked what was for dinner. "Oh I thought you were going to make something?" Said Nick to me! Ummm what?? I was just out of town driving and dropping everyone else. Ugh!! I went upstairs and relaxed before I made quesadillas for the girls and baked potato for me! So Annoyed and he didn't even care. He stayed out in the garage and didn't help with Ella! It just makes me not want to go out of town anymore because I returned to this rudeness! Sometimes I just want Nick to do things like I do for him everyday. But I just need a couple times a year!! Men suck sometimes!! Why couldn't I have been a lesbian! Ha.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment