Sunday, December 16, 2018

November 30th (Special Choir Field Trip-Union Station)

 1st stop RP for singing with Ravenwood.
 Ravenwood kids...one boy is the girl that makes earrings for me son!


 Time for the kids to hit the buses. And the mom's to drive down in our cars. I rode with Ruth, Lizzie and Erin. We got coffee/chai tea for me and waited for the kids to arrive to union station. Time to sing.

 Hard to see Adelyn.

 Mr. O playing the piano.
Us mom's spotted his tape...too funny with his picture on it.




 Pictures of friends.





Walking over to Crown Center to eat lunch in the food court. Some of the girls that we were walking with. Super cute photo. 
I had Jaylen, Adelyn, Delaney and two fifth grade girls in my group. Jaelyn's dad Jason was with us also. Delaney, Addie and me got bagels and cream cheese...fast and easy.
Gave us more time to hit up the candy store. It got crowded super fast.
Jaelyn, Addie and Delaney...cuties with candy.
Cade and Henley with snake gummies...wow gross!
Photo with my girl before she heads on the bus to Liberty Memorial to sing one more time.

We found Daphne.
Ruth was determined to see the kids perform here, when most of us didn't mind missing it. But here we go...running late.
I had never been here yet. It's pretty amazing.

 We came in at the last song for like 20 seconds.
Group Photo at the end outside.



The mom's decided to head to chick fila and get a much deserved treat of Peppermint Milkshakes!! Yum!
 Erin, Ruth, April, Bekah, Carmen, Lizzie and me!
Snapchat fun!

Snapchat for life with this girl!!
Great exhausting day...but love going on field trips with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment