Thursday, December 27, 2018

December 18th (Well Check/Cheer Ornament Exchange/Bunco Christmas Party)

It was a very busy day today. Glad I took Mon, Tues and Wed off from work to get some stuff done around the house before the kids are off of school. I cleaned all day today and ran errands all day yesterday.
Then I picked the girls up early around 2 to go to their well check visit.
Which the girls are doing great very healthy!!
Came home for a bit then off to Cheer leading for her fun party and ornament exchange.
 All the girls and helpers ready to exchange ornaments!




 Ella got a cup and a rainbow poop emoji...hahaha.




 Everyone loves their ornaments.

 Ella's helper chose ours we brought...a pretty peacock!
We left and headed home to find Grandma Judy's presents in the mail.

The girls both got target gift cards! So fun. Thanks Grandma.

Nick and I got Cheesecake Factory.
Lol....its so funny because I don't eat cheesecake. But we will go on a date night and I heard they have an awesome chocolate cake...Haha.
 Ella got from Miss Christi (one of the coaches for Cheer) a felt tree with ornaments! All the girls got them. Ella loved playing with hers. Thanks.
I made my family some fast frozen pizza dinner then I got my cheese platter ready for Bunco Christmas Party at Bekah's House!!
Thanks for hosting!
 Brandy and Janet.
 Karen, Vicki, and Margie. (These are some of the original Bunco ladies)
 Susie, Stacey, Dawn and Jacky.
Group photo!!
We ate, chatted and exchanged 3 gifts that are around 5-10 dollars. I gave some of Mindy's earrings and some chocolates. The ladies seemed to love them.
Then I got a bath and body works candle, a pair of earrings with lip gloss and chocolates (From Bekah) and bath salts for the tub!
So much fun hanging out with these ladies...now time to go to bed!! I feel like we have been going and going!

No comments:

Post a Comment