Sunday, December 16, 2018

December 9th (Cookie Exchange/Christmas Lights)

Ella's eye. Looking a little better.
Around 2 pm I headed over with Ruth to Pamela's cookie exchange party!!
This is my 3 year of going.
I brought rice krispy treats and chocolate chocolate cookies.
Everything looked great...I needed to get out of my house with these crazy kids.
Had some wine and chatted with friends...great afternoon.

 Sarah, Bekah, Dana, Erin, Ruth, Carmen, Pamela, Carey and me!
After dinner we headed out to look at lights!!
First up Christmas Place...a neighbor hood off Antioch and 135th ish.



 I loved this Merry Christmas light up sign!!
Next Deanna Rose!!


 I love all the lights...super fun this year. They changed it a little bit....they have Star Wars, Harry Potter and normal Christmas songs. Super fun.
 Ella's favorite song this year is Rudolph.


Time to head home for bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment