Tuesday, December 11, 2018

November 22nd (Happy Thanksgiving!!)

Look what these two got on Thanksgiving....the Ice Cream man!! Say what...well it was a nice day out so he stopped by! Lol!!
Well I made pumpkin, apple and chocolate pie this morning. Then I also made little smokies with bacon and green bean casserole. We all got ready and headed over to my parents around 2:30.


Ella smiling finally!

Oven turkey is done!!
 Colton and Garrett are biking around on this gorgeous day out today.
Uncle Steve is here...helping out with the deep fried turkey.
 Bikes going down the grass hill in front.
Ella trying.

 Cousins!!

Uncle Denny, Stevie and Dusty deep frying the 2nd turkey.
Deep fried turkey is done.
Nick and his mom Sherry.
 Me and my hubby!!
 Enjoying our Thanksgiving dinner!!
 Happy and full family!!
Going down the stairs is so fun!!
What a great time with family...I love Thanksgiving!! 
The food was so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment