Sunday, December 16, 2018

November 26th (Snow Fun All Day-Snow Day No School!!)


 Snow time...finally!!
 Making a snow angel!!


 Shoveling some of the driveway.
Making a snow fort.
This cat is stuck inside, not the happiest.



 Sledding!


 Emma came to play.

 Lots of snow!!




 This afternoon we headed over to my grandpa's house to shovel his driveway. Nick and I did the whole thing. Then we went inside to chat with my grandpa and Aunt Cindy.
It was finally time to go sledding at Lowe's for the first time with Nick and the girls. I went when I was younger. We were all so excited.
Daddy and Ella. Whoop whoop.


There goes Addie.


Family photo op!!
Now we moved down to the bigger part of the hill.
I went two times and wiped out...haha. So fun though.

I am good with just taking pictures now...they are going up!!



Adelyn got snow up her back...cold.

Time to go again.

Weeeee
Blurry but they are so happy.

Wipe out at the end.





They keep going...these girls don't want to stop.



Go Addie.



Addie and Ella going 1/2 way down the hill together.

Wipe out.
Going fast on your belly.

Ella by herself 1/2 way down the hill.
Daddy turn with Addie.



Last times. Man it was cold outside!! Time to head home and warm up.
Our pretty lights are on already with it being darker out.
What a great day of snow fun!
I might be sore tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment