Wednesday, July 12, 2017

June 30th (Family Free Day!!)

So this just happened today!!! 
Ella got real have to wear pink no breakable glasses.
Oh Ella you are too cute for words!
After getting the glasses we all headed down to Crown Center Area...1st stop Halls then Kaleidoscope.
Adelyn got an emmy!



Making a bow.
Time to go have some fun!





Daddy helping his girls make capes.
Super Ella.

My little girl with glasses.
After some fun playing we headed over to eat our sack lunches we brought in crown center.

We ate lunch and then got a free cone from Sheridan's that I had forever in our coupons.
Next up Hotel with Waterfall.

I got a pic with my girls!!

Each of us made a wish and threw a penny in the water!
Time to go up the elevator to look outside.
Next up the Free Exhibit...Thomas the Train. It was a pretty cool exhibit!





Ella really loved it!
Tickets please!!

Last FREE stop of the day...the Street Car!! Yay...I have been so excited to do this.
Two happy little girls standing up and holding on.
Adelyn was mad at me because I told her we weren't going to go to Texas like we had planned but to St. Louis since we have been spending so much money on our house lately.
Well at least Ella is always happy.


There's my happy girl.
Getting off at the City Market to walk around a bit.
We found this huge boat wheel as we were walking.
We didn't find anything we really needed so we loaded back on the street car.


This is pretty cool that it is FREE...I highly recommend it to anyone going downtown.
I love all the interesting things painted on buildings.
The final stop was the painting I'm so In Love Painting on the side of a building. 
They also have angel wings...I loved this!


We all got to be an angel today.


A nice lady took our picture for us....awesome...This is why I love the Midwest.
What a great time in the city. Our city has came a long way and is stepping up its game!!
I love KC!!
After dinner walk with the family. Mayva loves to walk now.




I just love when we have awesome family days together. Nick has had some days off lately so it has been nice to reconnect as a family. Here's to more fun family days.




No comments:

Post a Comment