Saturday, July 29, 2017

July 27th (Adelyn Camp/Ella, Daddy and Me Day)

Adelyn is super excited to go to camp this morning.
She went with her friends Daphne and Holly and my friend Lizzie (Daphne's Mom) will also be at the camp. Lizzie is a camp counselor so I felt comfortable with her going to a camp for 2 1/2 days!
I sure am going to miss her, but she gets to see Taylor so I know she will have a blast.
Excited friends ready to go.
Nick ended up having a rain day so Ella and I got to hang out with him all day.


Happy Ella riding in Daddy's Truck to go check out her soon to be new school!
We had to go into Briarwood today to get Ella's enrollment stuff figured out.
She is excited to be a BEAR!!

 We went home for some lunch then to Nick 's work for his check along with some yummy treat stops.
1st stop-Donutology

Ella is super excited!!
 I have been wanting to check this place out! Super fun.
We made our choices. Yum.

 The lady making our donuts.

 Ella-white donut, chocolate icing, m &m's and marshmellow cream
Nick-white donut, butter cream icing, cinnamon toast crunch, marshmellow cream
Stacy-white donut, maple icing, bacon and chocolate icing on top
Nick and mine where super delicious!
I would come back over and over again. 
Shhh don't tell Addie...she would be so mad to find out we went here. We will go back soon.
Next stop 
Betty Rae's
It wasn't too far away and we figured why not!

We got there right in the nick of time...there formed a huge line right behind us.
I got cinnamon and Nick got cookie n cream and butter pecan.

It was yummy ice cream, but not that big of deal.
A little over priced and they don't give you that much.
I totally recommend Sylas and Maddy's much more for the price and same quality!
Loved spending time with my Ella Bella and husband!
I know Addie is having so much fun!!







No comments:

Post a Comment