Saturday, July 29, 2017

July 26th (PaPa David's Retirement Dinner)


Sweet girls holding hands!!
More Snapchat!!
I think we are obsessed!!


I love this one of me and Addie.




That is the sweetest looking mouse ever!!
Sake for dinner!!
 Uncle Stevie with Addie and Ella.
 My mom and David. He retired today!! Wow this is going to be exciting...both parents are now RETIRED!!
 David's best friend Jerry and his wife Ann!
 My hubby finally made it from work...just when they started bringing out the food!!
Great food...I love this sushi place and their happy hour is amazing!
After the kids went to bed I was on the phone texting April M. talking about how the girls will see each other soon and this picture popped up on my laptop! Oh I miss all these girls together!!

Took a picture of this little one since she will be leaving for camp tomorrow!!
I am a little worried but excited for her. 
She gets to see TAYLOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment