Friday, July 7, 2017

June 25th-IMOMSOHARD!!

Building and being creative.
Dressing up as mommy and daddy today.
Time to go on a nice family walk with Mayva.

I love having the trail right behind us..it sure comes in handy for walks.
Well I got to head out around 4 to drive down with some ladies to BRGR for dinner and then IMOMSOHARD tour at the Midland. Yum...first time eating there.
Here are all the ladies that went down from Regency Place. Dinner was super yummy...I got a jalapeno cream cheese burger..delicious!!
We had great seats thanks to Erin. This was the funniest show EVER!!

They took audience members purses and went through them on stage...hilarious.
The second half they came out in their spanks...I was dying. I couldn't stop laughing the entire night. Great amazing night!
Now I am ready for bed after being in Las Vegas...the time change is kicking my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment