Friday, August 4, 2023

July 27th (Prepping Lake Food Day/Brother's 37th Birthday-Bonefish)

I made this super yummy yummy cinnamon roll breakfast cake.
I have never made it, but wanted to break into today but will have to wait for the lake.
All day I prepped food to take to the lake tomorrow morning!! Yay can't wait to hang out with Lynette and Michelle, well and our families! Ha.
Tonight we went to Bonefish for my brother's birthday dinner. We had 11 people so we knew it was going to be slower. Well it was super slow. We had 2 waiters who took forever to take our orders. We got appetizers for our family and my parents got some for the table. We were going to order and entrée but we ate so many appetizers we just had that instead. Plus it took them forever to come and get our orders we were already full!!
We ended up leaving early since we weren't the main course, so we paid and said goodbye. Got a mini cupcake from my mom and left. We wanted to get home to finish getting ready for the lake anyways. Nick and I both agreed the food and service was not a good as it was when we came a few weeks ago. 

(So around 9:00 I got a call from Michelle from down at the Lake, she called to tell me that extra people came that weren't supposed to come. Ugh!! She wants us to still come but it sucks and will totally change the vibe! Everyone else is asleep so I will have to talk to Nick about it in the morning!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment