Wednesday, December 7, 2022

November 30th (Bathroom/Christmas Warehouse w/Lizzie & Ruth/Peppermint Shakes/Granpa A.D.)

Bathroom is looking great!
Nick said it will be done before Christmas, lets just not hope Christmas Eve. Lol.
After lunch I picked up Ruth and Lizzie to head to the Christmas Warehouse!
This creepy non head body?? Super weird stuff here at times.
This is super cool for someone that loves Halloween.
This is a BIG Santa!
Lizzie didn't want a picture, but we made her. Lol.
Didn't find anything I couldn't live without.
Now onto my favorite part, Chick Fila for a Peppermint Shake!
My first of the season.
It is seriously the best shake ever!!

Getting Christmas put up over the last couple days.
I remember my mom got me this for Christmas last year.
I love it and can't wait to use it!!
Fun day with friends, now to get this Christmas done.
I am trying to get everything done super early this year, so that the last week before the girls are out of school I can just spend time to myself!!

(This morning my mom called and told me my grandpa A.D. passed away at 89 years old. He went into surgery and didn't wake up. I will sure miss him, but love all the memories we had!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment