Friday, December 2, 2022

November 22nd (Roller Skating w/Amber & Ava/Margaritas)


Time to go skating!
Ella's first time.
I am hoping for the best but I am pretty sure it isn't going to go well. Lol.


Adelyn and Ava having fun!

Then there is Ella.
She did ok on the carpet, but as soon as she went onto the skating rink it didn't work out at all. 
She hung onto the side, skates going everywhere and then falling nicely to the floor even with the skating helper thing. Ha.
I would have put on skates to help her but I think she would have just pulled me down with her! 
Luckily I brought stuff to do while the other girls skated.
Plus we got ICEE's!

We were going to go to fast food restaurant, but opted to hit up Margarita's instead. 
And Nick was off work in time to meet us, Yay!

We had a fun time eating at one of our favorites!! Love hanging with Amber and Ava!! Having fun, easy going fun over Thanksgiving Break!! Not a lot planned, which is nice. Plus I have been working for the company, plugging things in so haven't had a lot of time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment