Thursday, December 22, 2022

December 15th (Ella Advent/Adelyn Feeling Happy/5th Grade Gift/Pajama Day Ella/Alone Time/Adelyn Sock Exchange)

Ella got a new cookie cutter for us.
Adelyn gets one tomorrow.
Ran out of some fun ideas, lol.
Adelyn popped down all happy today!
It was Christmas Socks Day for her and she was happy because school is almost out!
I forgot to take stuff out of Ella's bag last night. 
And I found this cute cup, slippers and candy gift from Ella's 5th grade teacher.
Holiday PJ day for Ella, she even brought some slippers!
Today I got some time to myself!!
So nice!! All day to myself today, just what I needed.
After school today Adelyn had a sock exchange at Taylor's house.
We picked Taylor up from play practice at CT and took the girls at 5 pm.
I headed home to make dinner. Ate then headed back to get Addie at 7 pm.
She had a great time and got the slipper socks she liked.


Look at all the loot Adelyn scored! Well they traded stuff and a lot of girls were picky so Adelyn got a bunch of fun stuff. Lol.
Well next weeks weather isn't looking good so tomorrow might be Nick's last day for a little while. So we made up gifts for the 2 employees. 
We gave them a big bag of chocolates from Sam's club plus a nice cash bonus!
Great day today!!
I am ready to sleep in for the next couple weeks and enjoy the Christmas Spirit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment