Thursday, December 15, 2022

December 5th (Advent for Ella/Ruth & Dave's Patio/Adelyn's Winter Band Concert)

Ella got a squishy Spiderman ball.
Nick prepping Ruth & Dave's patio!
Tonight we attended Adelyn's Winter Band Concert. My parents came along with Nick and Ella.

Adelyn played Carol of the Bells, one of our favorites. She played the bells part which was so fun to watch and here!!


I love that she plays percussion, which allows her to play multiple instruments for different songs!
She did amazing!! Great job Adelyn we are so proud of you!

(Side Note: Last year I started feeling really tired the day of this concert, then the next day I started feeling sick and ended up with Covid! Fingers Crossed that doesn't happen again!! I would like a Covid free Christmas!!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment