Monday, December 5, 2022

November 24th (Happy Thanksgiving!!)

This morning we all slept in and I made a big breakfast!

Yummy, get in my belly!
This year I told Nick I needed his help cleaning up dishes from breakfast so I can get to making all the food!
After Nick cleaned he sat down to look at ad's and watch the parade with Ella.
I made Pickle Dip, Bacon Wrapped Smokies, Pumpkin Dump Cake, Apple Pie, Chocolate Pie and Homemade Whipped Cream! 
Wow that was a lot of work!!
We all took showers and got ready to head to my parents around 2:30ish.
Everyone was there.
Cousin's having fun!
Trying to figure out the new tv.
Nick teacher Colton and Garrett how to play pool, it was so sweet!

Ella and I playing air hockey!


Wii bowling.
Enjoying appetizers and family!


David!
Cutting up the Turkey got a little crazy!
Haha.

Everyone argues on Thanksgiving, right? Lol.

Haha.

It's ok now! Haha.
Right before dinner we headed outside on this nice day to take some photos. We wanted to give some updated nice photo's for nanny since she couldn't make it after falling. She is doing ok but bruised herself bad and broke a rib. Hopefully she can come on Christmas!!
Love this view from my parents.
Cousin Photos up first!

Love this.
Colton and Garrett are hilarious runny around!! Ha.
My cousin Dusty, his wife Katie, Colton and Garrett. 
See how funny they are!

With Dusty's mom and dad. He is an only child!

Whole family photos!


My family.



My mom's cousin Tami joined us also!
They were even college roommates!
It was great having her for Thanksgiving!

One more photo with Nick's sister!
Back inside we went to eat dinner!
I got to break out the best part of the night, Turkey Butter!! It was so cute.


Look at this feast!! Yummy, get in my belly!

My plate! It was soooo good!!
Adelyn is going to take care of the Turkey.

Haha.
We ate and chatted!
Next up Pie and Pumpkin Dump Cake!

And Papa David is out!
Pics with their aunt!!
We headed home after a little while. 
We were tired and ready to go home to relax!
Opened up a mini bottle of Champagne!

Cheers!
One glass is all I needed!
And don't forget ice in my champagne!
What a great Thanksgiving.
Lots of cooking, chatting, eating and laughing!
Great day! 
Bring on the Holidays!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment