Tuesday, December 20, 2022

December 12th (Spirit Week Both Schools/Nick's Birthday-House Prep/Jalapeno's Dinner/Presents @ Home)

Ella already with her Reindeer Headband for 1st day of Spirit Week.
I have been busy around the house everyday, cleaning, shopping, wrapping, prepping for Christmas. And now Nick's birthday!
I decided last minute to make some cupcakes to bring to Jalapeno's.
I also did some decorations for his birthday.



Nick got home a little early from work.
We headed up to Jalapeno's at 5:15. Ella and I were at cheer and left a little early and actually got there before everyone else. Ha.
Birthday Boy!
He got gift card to Top Golf from my parents.
My brother bought his 2 margaritas.

Oops eyes were closed.
Uncle Jeff and his gang just got over Covid again. So just Theo and him came.
My parents and Brother.
Lisa, Adelyn and I.
We all enjoyed some delicious tacos. On taco night! Then told everyone goodbye to head home.
Nick opened his presents when he got home!

Daddy with all his girls!


Candy
Golf shirt since he went a few times this year again.
Nick sweat shorts.
New Chiefs Hoodie.
New Elf shirt!
We always need these in the winter.
He loves funnel cake, so I found the kit to do them at home!
He also got some food gift cards from us!
Then the girls started wrestling...haha.
Adelyn had Pajama day but wore fuzzy Christmas leggings instead for her Spirit Week!
Happy 39th Birthday Honey!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment