Friday, May 8, 2020

May 3rd (Beanie Babies/Smoked Meat/Swinging/Smore's w/Chan's)

 Ella playing nicely by herself with her beanie babies while I do a few things in the kitchen.



Nick smoking 2 slabs of ribs and a cut whole chicken.
 Ella found the swing today at the neighbors!! I think she forgot it was over there! Happy girl really misses going to the playground down the street!


 The pool is looking better. Nick mowing. Hopefully he will be cleaning it this week sometime!

Mayva resting out of the deck!
 I went and pulled weeds in the front and back of the house. My pots are growing flowers on their own again this year! Ha. And no they aren't annual? Hm. Weird but I will take it! So I grabbed some out while I was getting the weeds out so I put them in a glass upstairs! So pretty!

 I also made a homemade caramel apple crumb pie!! Yummy. Had to use up old apples that were going bad.
Ribs, Chicken, Pasta Salad, Cheesy Corn, Beans and fries!!
Wow this is sooo good!
After cleaning up we headed outside to start a fire for Smore's!
We invited Ruth and Noah down to enjoy some also since Dave is out of town.



Ella likes just the marshmellows.

 Oliver sitting on the porch!! Ha.
 Happy kiddos!




Bike riding kids!! Up and down the street they go!
Ruth and I talked about how it is getting exhausting entertaining the kids. We are really needing life to get back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment