Wednesday, August 8, 2018

July 27th (Deanna Rose with April and Kenna)

We met for lunch at Slim Chickens with April, Kenna, Ruth and Noah.
Then April, me and our girls we to the play ground near Deanna Rose.
We opted to go into Deanna Rose since it is so nice outside.



Happy girls spinning!





Having just one each is amazingly easy!!

Cow picture is a must when you come here!! Every time we come we get one.


We went into the store and I bought each girl a farm animal to have!


I love the bunnies!!



Love spending some one on one time with my friend that I miss sooo sooo much!!


They loved feeding the goats!







So cute of Kenna and her mama!






Got a group picture!!
What a great day of spending with my friend who had to move away!! I loved every minute we got to be together today. But now I will sure miss her!! Ugh I hate that they had to move to Tulsa!! (Sad Face) We will see them a couple more times before they head back to Tulsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment