Monday, August 6, 2018

July 21st (Saturday)

I got to run a few errands today by myself..much needed!!
I took this basket of fun to my cousin Keri's house which is now in Olathe!! They bought their first house right behind Olathe South...yay so excited!!
Then I ran to target to look around and to Walmart to grocery shop.
I came home to Daddy and the girls swimming.
 They love to swim with their Daddy.





 Daddy trying to relax.




 Daddy standing up! Ha.

And now he is falling.
After some swimming fun we made some Jalapeno, pepper jelly hamburgers. Yummy...but next time I might cook the burgers since I make them juicer.
After a yummy dinner we decided to hang out on the deck and watch some tv....it is gorgeous out tonight.

Why not watch Jaws its on t.v....the girls are excited but a little scared.


Love our deck...thanks honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment