Wednesday, August 15, 2018

August 12th (Slip N Slide)

 My friend Darcy sent me this picture and said she thought I would like this for my facebook page...On the Cheap Cheap!!...Love it...this is sooo me!
Ella playing cars today!! Loving her old race track that we haven't had out in a while.
On of my favorite snacks...coke and pretzels!!
Sarah's House for Slip n Slide!!
Let the fun begin!







Water and dish soap on the homemade slip n slide makes it fast!



If you take a close look Henley is enjoying his water balloon a little too much! Ha. Oops totally just was snapping pictures and caught this! Haha.



We left around 5:30 to go get changed and head to my parents house for dinner since Nick is still out of town. The girls barely would leave with me after 2 hours. This is an awesome slip n slide.
We ate yummy catfish at my parents...headed home after ice cream cones to bed! School is getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment