Thursday, June 8, 2017

May 29th (Family Day @ the Zoo and our POOL!!)

I got one of my new shirts in the mail. I loved its meaning because this is totally how I feel.
Take the trip-Buy the Shoes- and Eat the Cake!!
Last Minute decision to go to the KC ZOO!!
We left after lunch to go see some animals. We go now once a year and Nick wanted to see the Orangutan exhibit since he helped do the concrete work for it. I saw it last year with Adelyn's school looks nice. 

 We saw the polor bear and penguins then hit up the elephants. We got to experience something I have never seen. The Elephants interacting with each other..pretty awesome. All the love and affection.






 Putting their trunks together and tusks in each others mouths...awesome.

Then I think the male started to want to get freaky...lol. We moved on after this point..the girls didn't notice though. Ha.
Happy girl...no stroller...we will see how this goes.



 All the animals were out and about since it wasn't too hot yet.
 Baby gorilla time! The gorillas are one of my favorite animals...they came bye right were we were standing...amazing!!






 Look at this adorable gorilla baby.


Time to go back over the bridge.
 Even the huge tortoise was out and about. They were super huge.
Walking over to see us.



The Orangutan exhibit has a slide you can go thru...yay.
We saw the baby orangutan, Dusty but couldn't get a good picture of him today. 
 What a great happy family day!! I love these moments with my family. I am so ready for vacation in July!!
Now back to the house to swim and relax!


 The whole family is here even the dog and cat.

I love our backyard..new lights are amazing.

 Nick has done an amazing job along with some help from his brother and work crew.




 Pushing her daddy in the water.

What an awesome day! Loved our 3 day weekend together!! Yay for summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment