Wednesday, October 7, 2026

August 29th (10th Annual Girls Trip-Ruth's 50th Birthday/Weston Apple Orchard/Tin Kitchen/Shopping/Airbnb-Celebrating/Going Out)

Starbucks
We always start at here to grab something before hitting the road. 
We left a little later around 10 am since some people were running late.
Everyone got a button that said 80's sayings, since Ruth loves vintage!!

Chad, April Tebbe's husband brought her ice so he snapped some pics of us. Ha.



10 years of Girls Trips with most of these girls! Wow love living these moments with them!

And when we started, Ruth was turning 40!! The time is flying bye.



Our 1st trip we went to Weston, MO for Ruth's birthday which started all this so we decided to head back there for just one night. I wanted to get Lizzie and April M. back so we opted for just one night instead of 2 like we normally do!
We headed to Weston Apple Orchard for grape stomping, but it wasn't correct what we saw on the internet. So instead we jumped on the blob and picked some apples! It was SUPER HOT!!!

Lizzie met us there, so now we are all together!
Carey, Erin, April M, Erika, Lizzie, Me, Sarah, Ruth and April T!
Time to go jump.


Ruth loves to jump, so she was in heaven.
Sarah having fun.

Lets all jump at the same time..ha.
Don't fall, you wont be able to get up!

Oh April, always up for a good time.
She is such a little kid!
I want some apples to take home, yum.
So many apples!







The giant swing.

They had goats too.
Giant swing!
I thought the swing might break...but it didn't!
The bed and breakfast we stayed at before.

Headed to eat lunch and ended up at Tin Kitchen again like last time, the other restaurant never had anyone come to the hostess stand. 


Yummy mocktail.
Mocktails girlies!
I made numbers on papers to coordinate with all the gifts everyone brought. I thought it would be fun for her to open some through the day. She loves Hello Kitty and I found that cute bag at Hobby Lobby.




Yummy BBQ sandwich!
We went here before and I had to help April M. out of her super tight jumper and it was hilarious! 
I found the restroom I helped her out of it, at this restaurant.

Love this old gas station. 
We all went shopping while waiting on the Airbnb.

Cute clothing place with a basement you can hang out in, which felt nice and cool.
We were only missing one, April T went to take a nap in Lizzie's car.

Lizzie, Erika and I found the Airbnb on the street and they said we could go in early. So we started carrying in all our stuff. April T. then came to help too. The others hung out to have a drink in a hotel on down from us. We opted to decorate for the birthday as a surprise to Ruth. Plus pick the best place to stay. lol.





We have 2 apartments one on top of the other. This one had a bigger kitchen/plus stove and a huge couch to hang out on.

Opening gifts again for Ruth.
And other people looking at photo books that I always bring from years past.

We got all the food out for dinner, I think we brought enough??!!


Lizzie made this AMAZING flourless cake for the birthday. 
Ruth is gluten free.
Ruth is just so photogenic!
We sand her Happy Birthday.
This cake is super rich and so so delicious.

Pop rocks for lizzie!
Well we usually stay in but Ruth wanted to go see a band. So we all got ready at 10 pm:??!! Say what. This is crazy we are not back in College. Ugh!





How many Selfies??






Irish pub it is!








Sarah had bubbles in her purse. That's normal. Ha.




And she is crazy!

O'malley's is a cool place, must see in Weston!
We came here last time but it was a little crazier then! Haha.


Ruth and I popped into the bar that we went to with April T. 10 years ago, but we were totally smashed! I also got hit on by a male stripper last time. He wasn't there but if he was-he probably would have been close to 60! Ha.
We all went to bed late-1 or 2 am!! Ugh! Too late for me!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment