Tuesday, October 6, 2026

August 14th-(Teacher Gifts/Adelyn 1st Day of School/Lunch w/Nick-Danny's Burger Shack/Diaper Cake/Lindsay Clancy)

Made these cute gifts for Ella's 3 CBR teachers! I love them.
Adelyn's 1st day of SENIOR Year!!
I can't believe its her last year of high school, its gone bye so fast! I want the time back, boo.

Ella's 1st full day of school today!
They sent me pictures from school, which I love!
Ella and Cora.


Ella and Taylor.
I have a lot going on around the house. Making a diaper cake for my aunt, for my other aunt. Trying to get things done around the house off my list. Our house is trashed and I have a million piles throughout the house! I just want to get everything done ASAP. But it is going to take some time. Also getting into a new routine of school again takes time. 
Well Nick wanted to do lunch so I gave in and went to a new burger place-Danny's Burger Shack. It just opened in Shawnee-super yummy but they ran out of oinon rings by noon! I got a chicken sandwich and nick got a burger-we shared our food. Yummy!
My aunt Maggie wanted me to make a diaper cake for my Aunt Cindy-a lot going on and I have never made one. Ugh. I got it done and it looked cute enough. 

Oh and she isn't having a baby-it's a Grandma shower?? Haven't heard of that before. Oh well I put stuff she would use at Grandma's house!
This trial is crazy!!?? 
So many holes in both sides of the story. Crazy! I have jumped down the rabbit hole.
(Some how my aunt smooshed or dropped the diaper cake and this was the final product! Oh I am so glad I took all that time making it perfect to turn out like that. This is my typical aunt though! WoW)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment